Thursday, March 01, 2007

Visiting Kanyakumari, Trivandrum, Madurai and Rameshwaram

Anna, Amma, Dodappa, Dodamma and Putty Aunty embarked on a memorable tour of the south visiting Trivandrum, Kanyakumari, Madurai and Rameshwaram.

They started their journey on the night of 17th Feb, 2007 and returned on the morning of 23rd. Its really commendable that at this age (except amma, all are above 70 !), they were able to make it to these places and come back wanting for more!

I consider that this is a very special trip to the brothers and sisters as they got a good quality time to spend with themselves. The company was just great. Thanks also to the timing of their trip, the weather was cool enough to enjoy the trip to the fullest.

Here are some Super pictures, that Anna took during their trip. Incredible!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, September 14, 2007, Blogger Malayp said...

hey man...that is a cool trip your parents made...I am thinking of visiting India in late Jan 2008 and want to take the same trip...I am wondering can you give me some specific details...I will be traveling with my gora friends...and I have never been south...I can't wait...and your tips are much appreciated...you can email me at malayp@gmail.com....thanks for any information in advance...

Malay

 
At 9:18 AM, February 22, 2010, Blogger Senthil said...

Looks like a great journey

Check my blog too Here

Admin
Travelkanyakumari.com

 
At 10:38 AM, January 02, 2013, Anonymous Online Bus Reservation said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:42 PM, September 16, 2019, Blogger Karthiga said...

Very nice Post, useful information from your blog. Keep Writing.
Madurai to Kanyakumari Cabs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home